A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Glazer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Glazer is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glazer
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Glazer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Glazer, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Bronchiolitis Obliterans
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pulmonary Sarcoidosis
- Relapsing Polychondritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Glazer graduated from University of Miami . He has 7 awards.
Dr. Glazer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Steven Glazer MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Craig S. Glazer practice?
- Dr. Craig Glazer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Glazer practices Pulmonary Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pulmonologists.