A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Glazer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Glazer is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glazer
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Glazer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Glazer, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Bronchiolitis Obliterans
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pulmonary Sarcoidosis
- Relapsing Polychondritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Glazer graduated from University of Miami . He has 6 awards.
Dr. Glazer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Steven Glazer MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Craig S. Glazer practice?
- Dr. Craig Glazer has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Glazer practices Pulmonary Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pulmonologists.