Overall Review

3.3

May 22nd, 2012
One and done
My primary care doctor left the field and I had to find a replacement. I wanted someone who had enough experience under his/her belt so I could feel comfortable with their diagnosis. I was also looking for someone who wasn't too old so I wouldn't have to worry about them retiring within the next 5-10 years.Dr. Gold seemed to meet both requirements. The initial paperwork took a little longer than expected and Dr. Gold was visibly disturbed. My appointment was scheduled for 8AM but it was 8:15 before I headed to the exam room. Dr. Gold was in the waiting room the entire time and it seemed like he was not happy that his schedule was thrown out of whack.Since it was my first visit with him I expected to be there a little while to discuss my medical history, family history and any current issues or concerns.The time spent with Dr. Gold and having blood drawn in a room located right outside his office was only 40-45 minutes. Since 5-10 minutes of this time was having blood drawn, my time with Dr. Gold was completely inadequate. I felt very rushed and not at all comfortable with dealing with him again.I already have an appointment with a new doctor scheduled around Labor Day.

December 15th, 2010
I have been to Dr. Gold three times, every time I left his office I said I would not go back.I was to lazy to look for new Dr, not any more. He is like a robot with a stop watch, he is a perfect exanple of health care reform!

October 14th, 2009
Excellent Physician
Dr. Gold is an excellent provider. He is on time, his staff is very nice and professional. Dr. Gold listens to you and talks to you about things other than just your health. He invites you into his office after you get dressed. I have been seeing him now for several years and I drive a significant distance now to see him. I would not want another doctor. He stays up on your health, fusses at you when you don't take care of yourself and come in for your annual visits. He calls you himself with test results. And if you call with medical questions, he calls you back himself to discuss it with you. I absolutely love my doctor. He is the best I have probably ever had. The other thing that I simply love about him is that he is always on time. There is no waiting on him. And if you call in sick, his offices does whatever is necessary for you to get into see him or another doctor. No problem!

October 9th, 2009
Could not disagree more
I couldn't disagree more with the other review. Perhaps they were not feeling well or just went in with a bad attitude.I have been going to Dr. Gold for several years mostly BECAUSE of his attentiveness and willingness to talk. Other docs I've been to rush through like you're just an item on their checklist. Dr. Gold stops and talks to you... asks questions... examines you and then asks you to meet him in his office after you get dressed. He treats you like a human, not like cattle.He's also very helpful in dealing with your insurance and prescription issues. Things that many of us do not fully understand.I once left Dr. Gold's office to go to someone closer to me but I was back in 6 months.I highly recommend him.

October 7th, 2009
it's not health and it's not care
Unfriendlyuninterestedunable to give a much needed referral (told me to just pick a name thru my insurance provider)uncaringeverything about this doctors body language and communication has a nasty attitude