A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Goodhart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Goodhart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodhart
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Goodhart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Goodhart, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodhart graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Goodhart has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig William Goodhart MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig W. Goodhart practice?
- Dr. Craig Goodhart has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Goodhart practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Surgeons.