A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Goodhart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Goodhart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodhart
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goodhart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Goodhart, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodhart graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Goodhart has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig William Goodhart MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig W. Goodhart practice?
- Dr. Craig Goodhart has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Goodhart practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Surgeons.