A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Graham
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Graham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Graham, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Graham has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Samaritan Albany General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig D Graham MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig D. Graham practice?
- Dr. Craig Graham has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Graham practices Family Medicine near Corvallis, OR.
See Corvallis Primary Care Doctors.