A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Graham
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Graham, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Graham has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Samaritan Albany General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig D Graham MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig D. Graham practice?
- Dr. Craig Graham has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Graham practices Family Medicine near Corvallis, OR.
See Corvallis Family Physicians.