A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Graham, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Graham has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Samaritan Albany General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Graham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 16 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Craig D. Graham practice?
Dr. Craig Graham practices Family Medicine near Corvallis, OR.
See Corvallis Family Physicians.