A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Greben:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Greben is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Greben, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greben graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Greben has 14 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Robert Greben MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Craig R. Greben practice?
- Dr. Craig Greben has 4 office locations.
Dr. Craig Greben practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See Manhasset Radiologists.