A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Greenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Greenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Greenberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Adventist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Greenberg MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig Greenberg practice?
- Dr. Craig Greenberg has 5 office locations.
Dr. Craig Greenberg practices Internal Medicine near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Tualatin, OR.
See Kalamazoo Internists.