Dr. Craig Greenberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig Greenberg?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Craig Greenberg?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 20th, 2016

long wait

Dr Greenberg is very caring and very informative. He always goes over my test results and explains everything to me. He also answers all my question. My only concern are the long waits before he comes in to see me. My last appt was scheduled for 3:30pm and he didn't come into the room until 5:20 pm. When I complained to his nurse I was told to schedule my appt for either 8:30 am or 1pm to be the first patient. This does not work for me as I have to have someone drive me to my appt.

November 19th, 2011

If I had not been a bulldog and pressed and plowed ahead for another diabetes specialist, my 19 year old son would still be in a wheelchair unable to walk due to the lack of concern by "Dr." Greenberg. His response to issues my son was having was "I don't know what would cause that". He never did anything to find out why my sons health was going down hill. Long story short, my son was diagnosed, by real specialists at OHSU, with Celiac disease and Greenberg should have been on top of this since Celiac Sprue is a very common occurrence in long term diabetics....very unimpressed and would NEVER recommend him to anyone, not even an enemy!

March 3rd, 2010

"The best of the best at what he does, and a wonderful, caring human being."

December 3rd, 2009

thankful patient

Dr. Greenberg has helped me keet my type one diabetes under control for over ten years. He is a caring professional specialist whom I have been very satisfied with over the years. Thank you for being my doctor.

January 4th, 2017