Dr. Craig Greene MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 19th, 2016
Kind considerate caring MD
For more than 20 years I have been receiving care for my knees. Dr Greene is extremely kind and considerate of his patients. He takes time to listen to his patients and insure that they understand his diagnosis and treatment plan. His PA follows through with the same care and consideration modeled by Dr Greene. I not only trust him with my knees but with the orthopedic needs of my daughter! Thank you Dr Greene and staff. Also he personally called to deliver MRI results and treatment plan for my daughter

September 20th, 2013
THE BEST!!
Dr. Greene surgically repaired a torn meniscus in my left knee about two months ago. This was a repair of an injury I sustained over four years ago. Now, 8 weeks later, there is no sign that a problem ever existed and the knee feels GREAT. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Greene to anyone in need of an orthopedist.

March 30th, 2012
One of the best Orthopaedic surgeons!!
After a falling accident my attorney suggested I have a second opinion and sent me to Dr. Greene. He was very curtious and explained what my problem was and didn't try to push it off on physical therapy as the previous doctors did. I did have surgery and within a week my KNEE replacement surgery and the knee could bend 100% which amazed everyone. He was kind enough to help me with my case. Needless to say his staff is always there to help if he is in surgery some of the best people I have met. So what is the problem waiting if you get such service. God Bless you Dr. Greene you have one faithful patient.

July 15th, 2011
He was too busy chasing tv cameras and press to treat me and then got mad at his assistant for wanting to help me. If you try to talk to him, he attempts to "grin his way out of it" and not acknowledge anything. Find another doctor

July 15th, 2011
charles wimberly
dr. Greene has the best bedside manner of any Dr. that I have used. I have had eight surgerys by ortho or neurosurgens in the past, so I have had relationships with a lot of Dr. Dr. Greene is the most careing and professional Dr. that I have had. God bless Dr. Greene

July 4th, 2011
I thank him and God for my ability to still WALK!!!
When Dr. Greene was brought into my hospital room, after other doctors had been talking about amputation, I was ready to give up on my leg or ever doing hair or walking again. I was pretty drugged up but remember him saying he would treat me as if I were his own sister. I asked the obvious question...did he like his sister? :) His response put me at ease and earned my trust. I am so thankful for his knowledge and willingness to talk to me and take me and my situation on. I did not have insurance and had no idea what I was going to do. Dr. Greene did NOT treat me any different than any other patient he was seeing and did everything he could to put me back together once again. Today, 4 1/2 years after that horrible accident, I am walking and finally getting back to doing hair again! He asked me to trust him and to do as he said. I did and am so much better off because of his God given ability. He prayed with me before all of my surgeries (which meant the world to me!) and answered ALL of my questions everytime I went to see him. Be your own health advocate and find a doctor that you trust. Dr. Greene was that doctor for me and I thank God for him everyday I step out of bed...onto my own two God given legs!!!

March 2nd, 2011
Dr. Craig Greene performed my surgery for a torn meniscus, the surgery went well. The recovery was slow. On the day of the surgery he was late 1 hour, when he did come to see me before the surgery he did not apoligize for being late, nor did he speak to any of my family members. After surgery the recovery was very slow he couldn't understand why i was not healing fast and I believe he did not believe me and he didn't listen to my concerns, he kept pushing physical therapy, and sent me back to work to soon and I relaspe. After that i went to another doctor. I did not have a good experience with Dr. craig Greene.

December 22nd, 2010
Dr Greene is an incredibly talented and caring doctor.

January 22nd, 2010
Dr. Greene is the most caring doctor I have ever seen. The first time I met him in the hospital after breaking my pelvis (acetabular) before he performed surgery, he said he would treat me like a member of his family. It was very genuine & sincere....and he was true to his word. He is also an excellent surgeon. He performed a complex surgery and I only have a slight scar (over 12"). Every other doctor and nurse who has seen it is amazed by how perfectly the scar healed. I am convinced that I would not have had such a great result without his experience & expertise. I would say that anyone who is injured would be blessed to have him as their surgeon!

January 20th, 2010
patient
he is a wonderful doctor and had the blessing to help the people of haiti after that horrible earthquake. god bless him and hope you come home soon