A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Grose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grose
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grose Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Grose, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grose graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Grose has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fillmore Community Medical Center
- Delta Community Medical Center
- Sevier Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig M Grose MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig M. Grose practice?
- Dr. Craig Grose has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Grose practices Family Medicine near Fillmore, UT.
See Fillmore Primary Care Doctors.