A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Gross is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Gross, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Gross has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Heart Hospital
- Carondelet St Mary's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gross accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Craig G. Gross practice?
Dr. Craig Gross practices Gastroenterology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Gastroenterologists.