A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Gross is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Gross, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gross has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Heart Hospital
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig G Gross MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Craig G. Gross practice?
- Dr. Craig Gross has 3 office locations.
Dr. Craig Gross practices Gastroenterology near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sahuarita, AZ.
See Tucson Gastroenterologists.