Dr. Craig Gross Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Craig Gross?

May 20th, 2016

He was the most rude, obnoxious doctor ever encountered. Would never suggest him to anyone.

February 25th, 2016

Wrong diagnosis, doesn't listen, just wants you out quickly.

December 8th, 2015

Stellar diagnostician

I was referred to Dr Gross after being sick for over a year. I had had several appointments with multiple physicians and 3 trips to the emergency room. Dr Gross made the diagnosis within 2 weeks, referred me to a great physician and put me on the path to healing. He listens to his patients symptoms and gets straight to the point. I am appreciative of the straightforwardness.

October 15th, 2015

WORST DR I have ever seen !!!

RUDE RUDE RUDE !! came in late, rushing to "tee time" so did colonscopy on me before meds kicked in, nurse tried to warn him, he didn't care ! I complained to St. Joe's, they didn't care either. No follow up, only came into my stall because he heard I was complaining about him. NO he never apologized. He should be stripped of his license today !!

September 8th, 2015

never again

1 star out of 100. and that is giving him the benefit of the doubt. Very Bad!!

August 23rd, 2015

Very disturbed caregiver

Arrogant, rude and condescending. First doctor I've seen in my life who is actually confrontational and aggressive. 2 colonoscopies and the associated office visits. My wife had one colonoscopy and the office visit. It was always the same - not like he was just having an off day. We'll find another doctor for these very important procedures. He likes to be rude, then try to stare you down - very weird.

March 2nd, 2015

Worst Dr I have ever seen

TERRIBLE experence, he is not only rude, but downright nasty. I would never recommend him to anyone, for anything ! Obviously doesn't care either, because I tried to complain and none of his staff cared to hear it OR St. Joesphs hospital AVOID this DOCTOR !

January 14th, 2015

Mediocre dr. HORRIBLE nurse Carmen!! She's nothing short of TERRIBLE! Staff runs patients off! Sad.

May 30th, 2013

DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS CLINIC OR PHYSICIAN

During my initial interview with Dr. Gross, he interupted me several times when I was describing symptoms as if to say what I was telling him was not of any importance. Scheduled an EGD. Got a call from billing that said I need to pay $675 by the next morning in order to go ahead with procedure. The only arranagement they were willing to give me was half upfront and remainder in 30 days. On day of EGD, I waited over 1.5 hours, was seen for only a few minutes bt Dr.Gross after procedure. His PA called a few days later to say some labs in and stool tests were normal however, I never had any stool tests done. She said pathology reports were in and someone would call me later that same day....no call back. Called her the next day, she said would call me back in ten minutes....no call back. Called her again, was put on hold and hung up after 5 minutes. Called back a third time and got voice mail. Cancelling the scheduled colonoscopy and do not recommend this clinic to anyone. Procedure area felt like procedure mill...we were lined up and wheeled in, out and on to the next one.

April 14th, 2013

Gracias!

I was pleased with Dr Gross. His sense of humor and honesty made the worse case scenerio comforting. I will recommend him to friends and family.

September 3rd, 2012

Worst doctor ever

Dr Gross is the worst doctor I have ever been to. He has no bed side manner. He is totally rude and does not listen to you. I would not go back ever.

February 7th, 2011

Although his staff was more compassionate, Dr. Gross's bedside manner was unprofessional and just plain opinionated. The visit with him actually made me feel worse than before I came in seeking help from a "specialist". Doctors are supposed to make people feel better, not worse.