Dr. Craig Gross MD Patient Reviews

2.2

• Good
  • Bad

May 19th, 2016
He was the most rude, obnoxious doctor ever encountered. Would never suggest him to anyone.

February 25th, 2016
Wrong diagnosis, doesn't listen, just wants you out quickly.

December 8th, 2015
Stellar diagnostician
I was referred to Dr Gross after being sick for over a year. I had had several appointments with multiple physicians and 3 trips to the emergency room. Dr Gross made the diagnosis within 2 weeks, referred me to a great physician and put me on the path to healing. He listens to his patients symptoms and gets straight to the point. I am appreciative of the straightforwardness.

October 15th, 2015
WORST DR I have ever seen !!!
RUDE RUDE RUDE !! came in late, rushing to "tee time" so did colonscopy on me before meds kicked in, nurse tried to warn him, he didn't care ! I complained to St. Joe's, they didn't care either. No follow up, only came into my stall because he heard I was complaining about him. NO he never apologized. He should be stripped of his license today !!

September 8th, 2015
never again
1 star out of 100. and that is giving him the benefit of the doubt. Very Bad!!

August 22nd, 2015
Very disturbed caregiver
Arrogant, rude and condescending. First doctor I've seen in my life who is actually confrontational and aggressive. 2 colonoscopies and the associated office visits. My wife had one colonoscopy and the office visit. It was always the same - not like he was just having an off day. We'll find another doctor for these very important procedures. He likes to be rude, then try to stare you down - very weird.

March 2nd, 2015
Worst Dr I have ever seen
TERRIBLE experence, he is not only rude, but downright nasty. I would never recommend him to anyone, for anything ! Obviously doesn't care either, because I tried to complain and none of his staff cared to hear it OR St. Joesphs hospital AVOID this DOCTOR !

February 2nd, 2015
NEVER AGAIN!!!
Horrible experience with colonoscopy and upper GI. First office visit was ok. Second time there I arrived at scheduled time for my procdures. Was gowned, IV started by nurse, plastic mask applied with straps around my head but not yet over my mouth and ready for the doctor. . Had to lay on hard procedure table in cold room for one hour while waiting for the doctor to arrive . I asked the nurses in room why the doctor was so late and they said this was "his usual MO", meaning he usually arrived late . He entered room, did not say one word to anyone, ignored the staff, prepped , came over to my side, did not even acknowledge me and said "start the IV med" and put the mask over my mouth. The mask was pinching my lip and I reached up to move it a bit and can you believe Dr. Gross slapped my hand and said " Leave it alone!!" Then I was out/ anesthetized. Never saw him afterwards and was given report and update from nurse. Was so shocked at his behavior and bedside manner or better yet, LACK OF ANY BEDSIDE MANNER. Worst doctor ever! His name certainly fits him because he was so gross!!! Run away from his doctor.!!!!! There are so many good ones to choose from in Tucson. Almost all his reviews were terrible. I can see why.

January 13th, 2015
Mediocre dr. HORRIBLE nurse Carmen!! She's nothing short of TERRIBLE! Staff runs patients off! Sad.

May 30th, 2013
DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS CLINIC OR PHYSICIAN
During my initial interview with Dr. Gross, he interupted me several times when I was describing symptoms as if to say what I was telling him was not of any importance. Scheduled an EGD. Got a call from billing that said I need to pay $675 by the next morning in order to go ahead with procedure. The only arranagement they were willing to give me was half upfront and remainder in 30 days. On day of EGD, I waited over 1.5 hours, was seen for only a few minutes bt Dr.Gross after procedure. His PA called a few days later to say some labs in and stool tests were normal however, I never had any stool tests done. She said pathology reports were in and someone would call me later that same day....no call back. Called her the next day, she said would call me back in ten minutes....no call back. Called her again, was put on hold and hung up after 5 minutes. Called back a third time and got voice mail. Cancelling the scheduled colonoscopy and do not recommend this clinic to anyone. Procedure area felt like procedure mill...we were lined up and wheeled in, out and on to the next one.

April 14th, 2013
Gracias!
I was pleased with Dr Gross. His sense of humor and honesty made the worse case scenerio comforting. I will recommend him to friends and family.

September 3rd, 2012
Worst doctor ever
Dr Gross is the worst doctor I have ever been to. He has no bed side manner. He is totally rude and does not listen to you. I would not go back ever.