Dr. Craig Gustafson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig Gustafson?

This doctor is more interested in pushing patients through for quick cash.

Posted on May 5th, 2015

This doctor has been a complete disappointment in every way possible. His staff spend time using the phone to plan their weekends while patients wait to be checked in. They are closed for an hour and a half for lunch every day, so that slows things down even more for appointment times. The wait time was almost an hour each time we finally got an appointment. When he finally sees a patient he has no concern for the issues presented. His total lack of empathy and his poorly trained staff makes me question his skills as a physician, although that is just my general feeling and is not based on an actual incident. I have no intention of waiting for him to confirm my suspicions since we have found a much better doctor in the area. The only positive thing I can say about Dr. Gustafson is our experience with him has given us a much greater appreciation for the doctor we now go to. Why we put up with him for so long is a question I find myself asking every time I step into a real doctors office.

Really cares!

Posted on May 1st, 2015

We got in quickly and saw Dr. Gustafson right away, even though we did not have an appointment.

Posted on September 30th, 2014

Dr Gustafson was more interested in recruiting for his concierge plan rather than diagnosing.

Posted on August 10th, 2013

Was with previous Doctor for 25 years when this doctor took over 9 years ago. I had a breakdown and immediately fired! Was put on meds that contradicted each other and lost my mind. You have to "plan" on being sick before 8 am to get an appt. or have to call by 8 am.???

Posted on September 3rd, 2015