A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Greene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Greene is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greene
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Greene Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Greene, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greene graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Greene has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oakdale Community Hospital
- Doctors Hospital of Opelousas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Henry Greene MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig H. Greene practice?
- Dr. Craig Greene has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Greene practices Family Medicine near Opelousas, LA.
See Opelousas Primary Care Doctors.