A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Johnson, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Johnson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hospital/Reading
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig H Johnson FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Craig H. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Craig Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Johnson practices Neurological Surgery near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Reading, PA.
See Reading Surgeons.