A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Rosen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosen
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Rosen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rosen has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig H Rosen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Craig H. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Craig Rosen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Craig Rosen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Linwood, NJ.
See Woodbury Orthopedic Surgeons.