A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Rosen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosen
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Rosen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Rosen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rosen has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig H Rosen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Craig H. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Craig Rosen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Craig Rosen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Linwood, NJ.
See Woodbury Orthopedic Surgeons.