A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Rosen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Rosen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Hip Surgery, Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty, and Knee Resurfacing.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rosen has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance