A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Haber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Haber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Haber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haber graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Haber has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Carroll Hospital Center
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Haber MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig Haber practice?
- Dr. Craig Haber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Haber practices Internal Medicine near Towson, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Reisterstown, MD.
See Towson Internists.