A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Hamilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Hamilton is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Hamilton, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamilton graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Hamilton has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Hospital
- Lagrange Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Werner Hamilton MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Craig W. Hamilton practice?
- Dr. Craig Hamilton has 4 office locations.
Dr. Craig Hamilton practices Urology near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Urologists.