A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Harcup:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Harcup is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harcup
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harcup Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Harcup, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Harcup graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Harcup has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Harvey Harcup MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig H. Harcup practice?
- Dr. Craig Harcup has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Harcup practices Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Pulmonologists and Sarasota Critical Care Practitioners.