Critical Care Specialist, Pulmonologist (lungs)
Video profile

3.0

by Cindy J on Sep 30th, 2013

Dr. Harcup was very good and answered all of my questions. He talked to my family while I was in the intensive care and was helpful to them.

May 1st, 2012

Everytime I see this dr. there is always a long wait both in the waiting room and then again in the examining oom. I would strongly suggest that you try to get a morning appointment. He is huge and in the afternoon he seems full of body odor which is most offensive.

Poor collection policy show details Poor collection policy
Sep 21st, 2011

Three times I set up auto payments to this doctor and each time I was left with a balance along with obscene interest charges. I paid over $600 out-of-pocket and they charged me over a dollar interest on a 5 dollar balance. Oh, by the way the diagnosis of asthma was wrong...

Coach Graham's son show details Coach Graham's son
Aug 4th, 2011

According to my father Doc Harcup walks on water. Dad has been told he can call at any hr of the day. . .any hr. Dad has had a triple by-pass is only operating on one lung and at 91 years young he is still all there except his legs are now unable to carry him. Dr Harcup, thank you for giving my father the added years he's having on this planet.Gary