A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Harms:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Harms is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harms
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Harms, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harms graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Harms has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig K Harms MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig K. Harms practice?
- Dr. Craig Harms has 3 office locations.
Dr. Craig Harms practices Family Medicine near Bethalto, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO and Alton, IL.
See Bethalto Primary Care Doctors.