Dr. Craig Harms Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig Harms?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Craig Harms?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 25th, 2017

Great Doctor worthless office staff

Dr. Harms is excellent; however, his staff is lazy and incompetent. Refuse to answer the phone on a regular basis, ignore messages from pharmacy and patients. Set the answering machine to say closed a long time before closing. Have had to go to the office to get them to return the pharmacy phone calls on my medications. Been waiting two weeks this time around. Dr. Harms is very good, but I would choose to go somewhere else due to his staff ignoring patients and goofing off with their friends and sales people.

June 23rd, 2017

Very satisfied

Excellent dr. Excellent NP. Lousy office staff and management

October 24th, 2016

Disappointed

I have given this office chance after chance and I am very disappointed in the overall care I have received over the past 3 years. Just recently, I called because I wasn't feeling well (had to wait 4 days to get in which is typical). I am supposed to be Dr. Harm's patient but I have only seen him once in the 3 years I have gone there. I typically have to see his PA. She is very nice and seems to care for her patients during the evaluation. HOWEVER, I had to call 3 times to get ahold of anyone about some results. Once I left a message, the second time I was put on hold for more than 15 minutes when I finally hung up, the third time I called an hour before the office was supposed to be closed and the phones were rolled. Finally, I got through to someone the next business day and I was told I would get a call back. I am still waiting. This is not the first time this has happened. I am so frustrated. I love the convenience of the office being close and like I said Denise is caring and doesn't hesitate to refer you for testing etc. But the other stuff that goes along with it is unacceptable. Oh and on the day of my appointment I was the only person in the waiting room yet I waited an hour past my appointment time to be seen.

August 28th, 2013

Dr. Harms is one of the greatest Doctors I have ever had known and at almost 67 I have known a lot of Doctor's. He never rushes you and is always willing to listen. I don't think anyone could beat this man on Bedside Manner. You can tell he really cares and that's something you rarely fine anymore. I would recommend anyone to see Dr. Harm's if they are looking for a great doctor that is good and really cares about you.

December 17th, 2009

Dr. Harms is the best doctor in the area. He is very nice and very informed. He has a perfect doctor attitude. He cares about his patients and you can tell that when you visit him.

June 30th, 2017