Dr. Craig Harms MD Patient Reviews

• 3 reviews

October 24th, 2016
Disappointed
I have given this office chance after chance and I am very disappointed in the overall care I have received over the past 3 years. Just recently, I called because I wasn't feeling well (had to wait 4 days to get in which is typical). I am supposed to be Dr. Harm's patient but I have only seen him once in the 3 years I have gone there. I typically have to see his PA. She is very nice and seems to care for her patients during the evaluation. HOWEVER, I had to call 3 times to get ahold of anyone about some results. Once I left a message, the second time I was put on hold for more than 15 minutes when I finally hung up, the third time I called an hour before the office was supposed to be closed and the phones were rolled. Finally, I got through to someone the next business day and I was told I would get a call back. I am still waiting. This is not the first time this has happened. I am so frustrated. I love the convenience of the office being close and like I said Denise is caring and doesn't hesitate to refer you for testing etc. But the other stuff that goes along with it is unacceptable. Oh and on the day of my appointment I was the only person in the waiting room yet I waited an hour past my appointment time to be seen.

August 27th, 2013
Dr. Harms is one of the greatest Doctors I have ever had known and at almost 67 I have known a lot of Doctor's. He never rushes you and is always willing to listen. I don't think anyone could beat this man on Bedside Manner. You can tell he really cares and that's something you rarely fine anymore. I would recommend anyone to see Dr. Harm's if they are looking for a great doctor that is good and really cares about you.

December 17th, 2009
Dr. Harms is the best doctor in the area. He is very nice and very informed. He has a perfect doctor attitude. He cares about his patients and you can tell that when you visit him.