A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Harr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harr
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harr Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Harr, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harr graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Harr has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig A Harr MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Craig A. Harr practice?
- Dr. Craig Harr has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Harr practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.