A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Harwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Harwin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harwin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harwin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Harwin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harwin graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Harwin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
- Panorama City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Joel Harwin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Craig J. Harwin practice?
- Dr. Craig Harwin has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Harwin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Panorama City, CA.
See Panorama City Surgeons.