A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Harwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Harwin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harwin
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harwin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Harwin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harwin graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Harwin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
- Panorama City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Joel Harwin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Craig J. Harwin practice?
- Dr. Craig Harwin has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Harwin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Panorama City, CA.
See Panorama City Orthopedic Surgeons.