Dr. Craig Heacock Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig Heacock?

December 29th, 2016

Genuine

I started seeing Dr. Heacock, about a year and a half ago for help with my addiction to prescription pain pills. I have always been able to talk openly with Dr. Heacock. I have never needed to lie. He just gets it. He, understands and his down to earth personality makes you feel comfortable enough to really share so you can figure out how to overcome. When, I speak with Dr. Heacock it's like we are working together. He is going to listen and help you. I have worked with several people over the years who have helped me. But no one has ever helped me like he has. Truly gave me my life back. You are in good hands with him.

December 22nd, 2016

Excellent Doctor!

I have been going to Dr. Heacock for over two years and he has been tremendously helpful in getting me through periods of severe insomnia, anxiety, and obsessive compulsive disorder. Dr. Heacock worked with me to find medications that were effective in providing short and long term treatment for me, and has always advised a holistic approach to mental health (medication if necessary, living a healthy life, and cognitive behavioral therapy). Dr. Heacock is friendly, trustworthy, and a true mental health expert. I would highly recommend him for anyone looking for a Psychiatrist.

July 23rd, 2016

Excellent doc that actually cares

Truly exceptional physician. He cares about his patients and works hard to craft an individualized plan, going beyond the run-of-the-mill approach that most allopathic psychiatrists use.

February 16th, 2016

Highly recommended!

My experience with mental illness, namely depression, anxiety, and addiction started over 25 years ago. Interaction with most psychologists and psychiatrists had been discouraging and frustrating. I couldn't find a doc. that was a good fit for my mental health needs until I started working with Dr. Heacock about 10 years ago. Craig Heacock is exceptional at working WITH his patients to reach the best treatment plan for successful recovery. He shows respect and genuine care by truly listening to his patient while discussing issues and concerns. Heacock is a compassionate, strong encourager, and knows how to motivate his patients. He expects patients to partner with him by working hard with the tools given in order to together help in reaching personal recovery goals and improved quality of life. Dr. Heacock Is exceptional in regards to pharmacology, and determining medication therapy and management that best fits particular patient and their diagnosis. I have to say truly, that Dr. Heacock helped me get out of a suicidal, addictive, self destructive "prison" I have much gratitude, respect, and appreciation for the impact he has had on my life. I believe that he is a huge factor in why I was able to choose life instead of suicide.

February 2nd, 2016

I had a great experience with Dr. Heacock, he took time with me trying to figure out what was wrong and after we tried different things and remedies, he figured it out. He is very down to earth, one you could hang out with, I thank you Dr.Heacock for everything.

November 17th, 2015

Excellent Doc for crisis or chronic needs

Dr. Hecock is friendly and courteous as is the entire staff at the Wholeness Center. He is excellent at utilizing the best of both eastern and traditional western medicine to meet patient needs. I have been a patient for a number of years dealing with chronic issues as well as a couple of crisis situations. Dr. Heacock has been fantastic about working and commuicating with my general physician, as well as the appropriate specialists. He returns calls promptly and takes a genuine interest in the overall health of his patients. I would highly recommend him to family and friends.

October 29th, 2015

Dr. Heacock is clear-headed, confident and thoughtful. I believe his confidence could be misread as arrogance, which might account for the few negative reviews on this site. His mannerism is straight-forward, analytical and honest—traits that I appreciate in a time-bound appointment. What strikes me the most about his practice, and why I would recommend him to my closest friends, is his insight. He is extremely skilled at interviewing, identifying patterns and providing game-changing insights. It’s difficult to know where to turn when seeking help in the mental health field—not every doctor-patient relationship is going to be a perfect fit. I would encourage you to consider Dr. Heacock. I trust that you will find, as I have, a safe place to explore.

October 26th, 2015

Dr. Heacock has been treating my husband for 6 years for depression. Without his guidance and understanding we would both be lost. Our journey has included ECT at Dr. Heacock's suggestion. With treatment and medication the depression is under control. I am not exaggerating when I say I believe this has saved my husband's life. In addition he has held my hand and guided me too. Thank you willl never be enough to describe my gratitude.

October 12th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Heacock for 10+ years. He diagnosed my condition within my first appointment. He listened with compassion and came up with a plan. He showed his expertise by giving me behavioral exercises combined with a medication that worked for me. He saw me regularly to check in and was available if anything came up. I now see him every 2-3 months to review where I am at. I highly recommend Dr. Heacock.

August 17th, 2015

Outstanding Doctor

He knows what he's doing. He's willing to help you in any way. Easy to work with. I like his philosophy a lot

August 14th, 2015

Great Expertise and Genuinely Caring

Dr. Craig Heacock has cared for my sons for seven years. In the beginning, they were adolescents with emerging signs of schizoaffective disorder. Although, this is a difficult to diagnose condition, Dr. Heacock was tenacious to listen to the concerns of the whole family and indeed he was able to effectively treat them. He used a great deal of patience with one of my son's who was very resistant to medication. Dr. Heacock is highly skilled at meeting the client where they are and helping them get to a much healthier place. Dr. Heacock helped keep my son's safe by admitting them into the hospital where they were safe and could get their medication under control. It is difficult to get good care in the world of psychiatry; I am so very thankful that Dr. Heacock worked so hard to help my sons. I highly recommend him as a caring and competent psychiatrist.

July 15th, 2015