A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Heins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Heins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Heins, MD, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Heins graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Heins has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Green Bay
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Heins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Craig L. Heins practice?
Dr. Craig Heins practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Green Bay, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Sheboygan, WI and Plymouth, WI.
See Green Bay Obstetricians & Gynecologists.