A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Helm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Helm is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Helm
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Helm Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Helm, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Helm graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Helm has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Joseph Helm MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Craig J. Helm practice?
- Dr. Craig Helm has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Helm practices Ophthalmology near Valencia, CA.
See Valencia Ophthalmologists.