A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Helm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Helm is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Helm, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Helm graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Helm has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Helm accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 7 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Craig J. Helm practice?
Dr. Craig Helm practices Ophthalmology near Valencia, CA.
See Valencia Ophthalmologists.