A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Helm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Helm is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Helm
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Helm Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Helm, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Helm graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Helm has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Joseph Helm MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Craig J. Helm practice?
- Dr. Craig Helm has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Helm practices Ophthalmology near Valencia, CA.
See Valencia Ophthalmologists.