A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Henderson, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Henderson, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Henderson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig E Henderson DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Craig E. Henderson practice?
- Dr. Craig Henderson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Craig Henderson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sea Girt, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ocean, NJ and Howell, NJ.
See Sea Girt Obstetricians & Gynecologists.