Dr. Craig Henderson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig Henderson?

October 14th, 2015

Dr Henderson has a very good bedside manner. He is warm and friendly and is always professional. He explains things and answers all questions in a clear and easy to understand way. He is the third doctor that I have been to for bioidentical hormone replacement therapy and the best. The office staff is so efficient and friendly that it is a pleasure to go there or to call with any questions or requests.

October 12th, 2015

Dedicated, professional, caring, excellent treatment

August 17th, 2013

more then a decade ago I underwent a simple procedure that required an overnight stay in the hospital, but because of doctor Henderson lack of judgement, lack of experience and most of all wrong decision, I spend a total of 24 days in the hospital underwent 2 additional procedures, and to top it all of I still suffer from the results, I am always running to the emergency room and have accumulated thousands of dollars in doctor bills. Believe me I have tried to sue him went to several lawyers , but I was told that it wouldn't be financially feasible. I work in the health field and every time I hear His name I absolutely want to ring his neck. and yes I only give that one lousy star because I couldn't submit my review.

April 8th, 2013

GREAT PRACTICE

He delivered my 2nd daughter!!!! By far the best experience!!! There were times I would have to wait before an appointment but what doctors office do you not have to wait! Very pleased with him and all the other doctors in his group :)

July 20th, 2012

I travel an hour just to see Dr. Henderson

I've dealt with Dr. Henderson for almost 5 years now and I travel over an hour just to see him. He is friendly, gentle, listens really well and is very thorough and knowledgeable. Anytime I have a question he always calls me back and never rushes me. His staff is outstanding. The nurses are amazing and compassionate. I highly recommend his office. One time he was unavailable for a bit and I had a visit with Dr. Gould and he was just as wonderful. You can't go wrong with this office.

April 3rd, 2011

Dr Henderson was very attentive to my problems and was able to identify a treatment plan that was succesful for me. I highly recommend this practice.

April 3rd, 2011

I recently became pregnant and felt like this dr office only cared about making money off of my insurance. they recommended I take an unnecessary test that ended up costing me thousands of dollars as my insurance did not cover the cost. I would have gladly paid the money if I needed this test, but i did not. When my husband asked to schedule an appointment to discuss this issue with the dr. They asked my to leave the practice and find another dr.

February 17th, 2011

excellent surgeon with the DaVinci Robotic hysterectomy. I went home the same day from the hospital and was back to work in 10 days!

August 24th, 2009

Called me in early then had to wait almost an hour! Poor diagnostician!

May 24th, 2017