A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Henke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Henke is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Henke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Transplantation
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Henke graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Henke has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Alan Henke MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Craig A. Henke practice?
- Dr. Craig Henke has 7 office locations.
Dr. Craig Henke practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Princeton, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Wyoming, MN.
See Princeton Internists, Princeton Critical Care Practitioners, and Princeton Pulmonologists.