A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Henke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Henke is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henke
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Henke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Henke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Transplantation
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Henke graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Henke has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Alan Henke MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Craig A. Henke practice?
- Dr. Craig Henke has 7 office locations.
Dr. Craig Henke practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Princeton, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Wyoming, MN.
See Princeton Internists, Princeton Critical Care Practitioners, and Princeton Pulmonologists.