A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Henry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Henry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Henry has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Physicians Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Bradford Henry MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig B. Henry practice?
- Dr. Craig Henry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Henry practices Internal Medicine near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Arlington Internists.