A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Herman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Herman, Urologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Herman, MD, PA is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Herman graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Herman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig W Herman MD and PA is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Craig W. Herman practice?
- Dr. Craig Herman has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Herman practices Urology near Pompano Beach, FL.
See Pompano Beach Urologists.