Dr. Craig Herman MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Pompano Beach, FL

3.6

June 23rd, 2016
Dr Herman is very knowledgable and friendly. His staff is great

June 23rd, 2016
Love this Doctor

Five stars
Very satisfied with Dr. Herman and his staff. I come in with a problem and leave with a solution.

June 21st, 2016
Highly recommended, dr. Herman helped me a lot with my frequent urination.

June 21st, 2016
Dr.Herman is a very nice Doctor , very professional and accurate, his staff is very nice and efficient, overall a great experience.

December 21st, 2015
Pleasant experience

October 26th, 2015
WORST DOCTOR IVE EVER HAD
Very inconsiderate and made me feel much worse than I did going in. I've been to many doctors and he was by far the worst. His bedside manner is terrible. Literally made fun of me to my face and laughed at my condition and then told me that he doesn't perform this kind of minor surgery because he'd only make $100. Seriously? To make it worse, he mumbled half the time and did not explain anything unless I asked. Worst experience I've ever had with a doctor. Additionally, the front desk girl never called to tell me my appointment time for an ultrasound. I got a call from the imaging center telling me that I missed my appointment, but I had no idea I even had an appointment. I will not be returning nor would I recommend anyone going to him or this poorly run office.

August 9th, 2013
You are taking your life in your hands by going to this doctor. Enough said!

June 19th, 2013
I went to that doctor because my family doctor after I told him I would like to have a child, he sent me to do a blood test done found out I have low testosterone level and he asked me to find a urologist. I went to the urology center of Florida in Dr Herman's office . the first thing he did to me is to check my prostate and after put me on testosterone shot. after one month of testosterone shot nothing , he prescribed me AndroGel for 3 months , after a week I decided I am not using it no more, I went back to him because I did some research about low T. level, I read that I might have varicocele , I told him that and he check my testicles and said yes you have it and I need to have surgery done to fix it, but he never tell me or explain to me that if my Prolactin level was too high I might have those problems. I move from Pompano to Palm beach I went to check another Doctor the first thing she prescribed me to check my hormone and my prolactin level. result came in, my prolactin level was too high. the range 2-18 for men mine was 30.4 now I am going to see an endocrinologist to fix my problem. if it was for Dr Herman Craig I will still on Androgel until I can have another problem he can have me come to pay more to him. NOT RECOMMENDED AT ALL. IF YOU GO THERE ALREADY PLEASE CHECK ANOTHER DOCTOR FOR A SECOND OPINION FOR ANYTHING HE SAID TO YOU.

April 15th, 2013
Be cautious
I saw Dr. Herman several years ago and was disturbed by the assembly line approach, wherein I had every test under the sun prior to even speaking with the Dr. He seemed harried and inattentive, and based upon an in office ultrasound of my prostate and a flow study he pronounced me a candidate for prostate surgery, to be immediately scheduled with his partner Dr. Kester. When I remarked that I would prefer a second opinion he left in a huff. When I requested my records and the results of the testing (done at his office) prior to seeking a second opinion I was completely rebuffed and advised that I had no right to my results if Dr Herman decided not to release them. While this is nonsense, I felt at the time that the battle was not worth my time. My suspicion is that the rather hyperbolic and bizarre response to a simple request of records was based on the fact that the recommendation for surgical intervention was not supported by the results of the testing . I am concerned that every patient entering Dr. Herman's office who possesses a prostate is a candidate for surgery whether it is needed or not. Proceed with caution!!!!

July 22nd, 2012
Highly recommend
I would recommend Dr. Herman, he and his staff have been so kind and helpful over the years. I would gladly refer anyone to this office.

January 26th, 2011
prostate cancer
I was seeing another Urologist in Weston who treated me for kidney stones. I went to Dr. Herman who then cought my prostate cancer at an early stage. I feel as though he saved my life