A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Hilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Hilton, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hilton graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Hilton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Stuart Hilton MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Craig S. Hilton practice?
- Dr. Craig Hilton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Hilton practices Pediatrics near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Pediatricians.