A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Hoffman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Hoffman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Hoffman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Jeffrey Hoffman MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig J. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Craig Hoffman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Hoffman practices Internal Medicine near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Mateo, CA.
See Redwood City Internists.