A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Hofmeister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Hofmeister is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Hofmeister, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Immune System Disorders
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Hofmeister graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hofmeister has 10 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Hofmeister MD is a male Hematologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Craig Hofmeister practice?
- Dr. Craig Hofmeister has 5 office locations.
Dr. Craig Hofmeister practices Hematology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dublin, OH.
See Columbus Hematologists.