A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Hofmeister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Hofmeister is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Hofmeister, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Immune System Disorders
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Hofmeister graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Hofmeister has 10 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hofmeister accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Craig Hofmeister practice?
Dr. Craig Hofmeister practices Hematology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dublin, OH.
See Columbus Hematologists.