A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Hofmeister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Hofmeister is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hofmeister
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Hofmeister Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Hofmeister, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Immune System Disorders
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Hofmeister graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hofmeister has 10 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig C Hofmeister MD is a male Hematologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Craig C. Hofmeister practice?
- Dr. Craig Hofmeister has 3 office locations.
Dr. Craig Hofmeister practices Hematology near Dublin, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Dublin Hematologists.