A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Holland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Holland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Holland, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Holland graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Holland has 9 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig William Holland DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig W. Holland practice?
- Dr. Craig Holland has 8 office locations.
Dr. Craig Holland practices Family Medicine near West Branch, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Midland, MI and Cass City, MI.
See West Branch Family Physicians.