A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Holland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Holland is Poor.
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Holland, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Holland graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Holland has 9 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig William Holland DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig W. Holland practice?
- Dr. Craig Holland has 7 office locations.
Dr. Craig Holland practices Family Medicine near Saint Joseph, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Midland, MI and Gaylord, MI.
See Saint Joseph Family Physicians.