A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Hopple:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Hopple is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Hopple, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopple graduated from The University of Toledo. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hopple has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig T Hopple MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig T. Hopple practice?
- Dr. Craig Hopple has 3 office locations.
Dr. Craig Hopple practices Internal Medicine near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Internists.