A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Horenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Horenstein, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Horenstein graduated from New York University.
Dr. Horenstein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig I Horenstein MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Craig I. Horenstein practice?
- Dr. Craig Horenstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Horenstein practices Diagnostic Radiology near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Manhasset Radiologists.