A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Horenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horenstein
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Horenstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Horenstein, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Horenstein graduated from New York University.
Dr. Horenstein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig I Horenstein MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Craig I. Horenstein practice?
- Dr. Craig Horenstein has 5 office locations.
Dr. Craig Horenstein practices Diagnostic Radiology near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Islip, NY and Glen Cove, NY.
See Great Neck Radiologists.