Advanced Laparoscopic, Robotic & General Surgery
15530 E Broncos Pkwy
Unit 180
Centennial, CO 80112
(303) 680-8433
Locations and availability (1)

|  Awesome Dr!  |  show details
by Kathy on Jun 10th, 2013

Dr Hornbarger is an awesome doctor and an awesome surgeon. His bedside manner is excellent. He is very compassionate and personable. He took the time to answer all of my questions. He helped me with my postoperative problems expeditiously. I would feel comfortable going back to him and would definitely recommend friends and family to him.

|  Amazing!  |  show details
Jul 3rd, 2012

I was so impressed with Dr Hornbarger. This guy really knows his craft. He took all the time needed to answer EVERY question I had at my consultation (and I am a nervous-nelly!) and did it with a smile the whole time. He has a very reassuring nature and I felt like I was safe in his 25yr experienced hands. I thank God for Dr Hornbarger.

|  love him!  |  show details
Apr 15th, 2012

I am very happy with my experience that I had with Dr. Hornbarger! He is an amazing surgeon! We are truly blessed to have someone like him around!

|  Saved My Life  |  show details
Feb 24th, 2012

Dr Hornbarger literally saved my life. I had been dealing with stomach cramps, fever, nausea, vomiting and fatigue for about 5 days. My whole family had the stomach flu so I figured that was what it was. I even visited my family doc, who said the same thing. One night, my fever went really high and my husband insisted we go to the emergency room. I was seen by a PA who had no idea what to do with me and called Dr Hornbarger. He had me describe my symptoms and how long I had them, and said that I needed surgery right away. Turns out I had appendicitis that had ruptured and had created peritonitis. I found out that if I had waited to see my regular doc again, I could have died. Dr Hornbarger has the experience, the intellect and the ability to make quick decisions to save peoples lives. Thank you Dr H!

|  Not scared anymore...  |  show details
Oct 7th, 2011

I had never had any kind of surgery before when I had a gallbladder attack that landed me in the ER. I have really bad anxiety, and Dr Hornbarger took as much time as was needed to reassure me and answer all of my questions. Thank goodness he was to one in the ER that night! I would and do recommend him to anyone who needs surgery!

|  what a relief!  |  show details
Jun 8th, 2011

finally a dr. who cares!

|  Very please and Satisfied  |  show details
Apr 15th, 2010

My overall experience with Dr. Hornbarger was outstanding. My family that had to fly in stated that he was excellent. He communicated on a level that you could understand and very pleasant when asked questions. I would recommend Dr. Hornbarger in a heartbeat. My situation was a bit complicated. I was 4 mnths preganant and admitted into the hosptial when I came through ER. Dr. Hornbarger htoguht maybe I had a bowel obstruction but wanted to make absolutely sure so he waited for about 4 days before he made a surgical decision. This was because only so many test could be done on me since I was preganant. The test that really help detect the cause of my issue could not be done, cause it could harm the baby. I will stop here to say that I am recovering fine and the baby in my stomache is still alive doing well. I did go to his office off Broncos Pkwy. for my follow up appointment and he and his staff were awesome.

|  Dr. Hornbarger is fantastic - highly recommended!  |  show details
by Kimberly on Mar 5th, 2009

I recently ended up in the ER with gallstones and was referred to Dr. Hornbarger to have my gallbladder removed. I was greeted on the phone very nicely and was squeezed in for a next day appointment with no problems. Everyone in the office was incredibly friendly and accommodating. Dr. Hornbarger has a terrific bed-side manner and spelled out the procedure in detail and any risks I might encounter. I am a plus-sized woman and he was extremely kind and sensitive about it. He even made a special point to schedule my surgery with an anesthesiologist who he thought could best handle the challenges working with a plus-sized patient. He is one of the nicest physicians I've ever been to and I highly recommend him to anyone who needs laporoscopic surgery.