A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Huang, MD is board certified in Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Fainting (Syncope)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Huang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig James Huang MD is a male Critical Care Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig J. Huang practice?
- Dr. Craig Huang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Huang practices Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.