A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Hurwitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Hurwitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Hurwitz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Hodgkin Disease
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurwitz graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hurwitz has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Smithville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Alan Hurwitz MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Craig A. Hurwitz practice?
- Dr. Craig Hurwitz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Craig Hurwitz practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Deerfield, IL and Boston, MA.
See Austin Pediatricians and Austin Pediatric Specialists.