A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Ignacio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Ignacio, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ignacio graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ignacio has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ignacio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Craig S. Ignacio practice?
Dr. Craig Ignacio practices Anesthesiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists.