A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Ignacio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Ignacio, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ignacio graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ignacio has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Steven Ignacio MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Craig S. Ignacio practice?
- Dr. Craig Ignacio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Ignacio practices Anesthesiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists.