Dr. Craig Ingber MD Patient Reviews

• Head and Neck Surgery Valencia, CA

3.0

March 4th, 2013
Warning!!!
Something is seriously wrong with this doctor. He performed what should have been a standard operation on my young daughter (tonsillectomy) and messed up, creating the need for reconstructive surgery. He constricted her airway which has resulted in a lifetime of breathing issues. STAY AWAY!!

September 14th, 2012
This doctor is incompetent
Dr. Ingber seriously bungled a routine tonsilectomy-adnoidectomy on my 3 year old daughter using coblation, which resulted in her now lifelong dependency on a cpap maching in order to get a decent nights sleep.

October 24th, 2009
Outstandingly excellent
Dr. Ingber was honest, he didn't just give me what I asked for when I came into his office; that is a sign of a good PS doc. Just because you can, does not mean that you should; an excellent motto to stand by. I've done at least 4 years of research into various skin care lines and products and I have a tendancy to literally "grill" a doctor to make sure I'm in good hands and he was indeed excellent and I do not say that often about doctors. He himself is a testament to how amazing these products are. He carries my favorite top two lines and he uses them himself which tells me this man truly is working with the best products on the market today as well as the lasering. Lasering is a story in itself as anyone who has looked into it can tell you...it's extremely confusing there are about 4 different types of Lasers and the one that I wanted he uses and then to see it on himself ...sold it for me. I said I want "whatever" your doing. LOLHe really is top notch, he knows his business and I hate to say it but there are alot of PS and Derm docs who just are not that great and I wouldnt want them touching my face. Your face is not like any other part of your body, if you mess it up, for the most part your stuck with it, you cant walk around with a bag over your head; any other part of the body can be covered up if it doesnt turn out perfect but not the face.Very few docs will put fillers like Restilyn under the eyes and above the cheeks; most use it around the mouth and nose, but the eyes, it's amazing what it can do for eyes and cheekbones as you age your eyes start to look hollowed out underneath and he's dead on target with that and I usually wont trust anyone but my normal Derm doc; now I have a new Derm doc, LOLOL he is really that outstanding. My normal Derm Doc does not use the TITAN LASERing and thats what I"ve really wanted to try for 2 years now. When I saw what it has done for him I was amazed, absolutely amazed. This is the reason that I came and tried a new PS/Derm doc. I had seen pictures before and after of others when I initially researched the procedure's effects about 2 years ago and I knew it was impressive but when you face to face and you can see how amazing this man looks, I told him he's the best example of the kind of extra time we get to buy with today's technology we can look 15-20 years youger it isn't like a decade ago when most things didnt do much now they do. I can tell by the product lines that he uses, this man knows his business and thats comforting, I felt completely safe in his hands and I dont say that lightly when it comes to doctors especially plastic surgeons.The girls in his office were nice and friendly and cheerful and accomidating, that too, so kindly and professionally accomidating. Dr. Ingber took his time with me, explained everything and made sure that I was as comfortable as could be. Dr. Ingber's experience is evident as well as admirable and I can't sing his praises enough. I saw him and met with him today for the first time and it was the end of the day he could have rushed me out of there but no he took so much time with me and was just as I say OUTSTANDING. He's got GAME.