A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Israelite:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Israelite is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Israelite, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Transplantation
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Compartment Syndromes
- Gouty Arthritis
- Heterotopic Ossification
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteitis Deformans (Paget's Disease)
- Spinal Fractures
- Tendon Injuries
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Israelite graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Israelite has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Graduate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Israelite MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Craig Israelite practice?
- Dr. Craig Israelite has 5 office locations.
Dr. Craig Israelite practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Cherry Hill Orthopedic Surgeons.