Learn more about Dr. Craig Israelite:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Israelite is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Israelite
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Israelite Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Israelite, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Transplantation
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Compartment Syndromes
- Gouty Arthritis
- Heterotopic Ossification
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteitis Deformans (Paget's Disease)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Israelite graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Israelite has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Graduate Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig L Israelite MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Craig L. Israelite practice?
- Dr. Craig Israelite has 5 office locations.
Dr. Craig Israelite practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.