A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Israelite:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Israelite is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Israelite, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Transplantation
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Compartment Syndromes
- Gouty Arthritis
- Heterotopic Ossification
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteitis Deformans (Paget's Disease)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Israelite graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Israelite has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Graduate Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Israelite accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Craig Israelite practice?
Dr. Craig Israelite practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Cherry Hill Orthopedic Surgeons.