Dr. Craig Iwamoto MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Las Vegas, NV

• Good
  • Bad

April 4th, 2016
Dr Iwamoto saved my foot and saved my life! God bless him.

March 28th, 2015
He's the best general surgeon in Las Vegas in my opinion.

May 24th, 2014
Fantastic Doctor. Although, I do have to have say that the office is filthy. Along with the front desk receptionists being rude and unprofessional. As a first impression I would not continue to see Dr. Iwamoto for ongoing care only because I felt like I was intruding on the staffs personal time. I did not feel welcome nor like they wanted me there. All the food at the front desks made the atmosphere very unprofessional, chewing food while talking and answering the phones is not a pleasure to watch or understand. I am not one to usually complain but, I feel you should be aware of these circumstances so you can better your practice.

June 14th, 2013
Great Doctor and Excellent Staff!
Dr. Iwamoto was the surgeon who helped with my mom's care when she was diagnosed with breast cancer several years ago. He was incredibly kind, straight forward and well educated on her diagnosis and treatment. He did not rush our appointments and ensured we had time to ask as many questions as we needed to. He worked well and communicated regularly with her team of doctors and although she eventually lost her battle, Dr. Iwamoto was a light for our family as we underwent the journey of her illness from beginning to end. I also used Dr. Iwamoto to remove a benign lipoma from my back. He and his staff are wonderful and patient oriented. I highly recommend him!

October 6th, 2011
Excellent surgeon. He made me feel very comfortable and safe. Explained my gallbladder surgery really well. His staff is very professional as well. A+ doctor.

November 1st, 2010
Knowledgable
Good experience for surgery. Dr. Iwamoto was professional & kind to talk to. My OBGYN commented on how expertly the incision was done for minimal scarring. Would definitely use him for future healthcare needs.

April 22nd, 2010
former patient/HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE
I WOULD NOT I REPEAT NOT RECOMMEND DR CRAIG IWAMOTO TO ANYONE. I HAD SURGERY 3 YRS AGO DUE TO ONE ULCER HE PERFORMED A VAGOTOMY & ANTRECTOMY REMOVED 2/3 OF MY STOMACH. I CONTINUED TO BE SICK & FOLLOWED UP W/HIM SEVERAL TIMES THE LAST VISIT TO HIM HE SAID TO ME AND I QUOTE "I DID WHAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO DO, YOUR ON YOUR OWN" I WAS VOMITING W/DIARREAH EVERY SINGLE DAY CONTINUING TO LOSE WEIGHT PUTTING ME AT 70LBS. AFTER 2 1/2 YRS OF BEING SICK I FINALLY FOUND A DR IN CALI WHO DIAGNOSED WHAT WAS WRONG. DR IWAMOTO PERFORMED THE WRONG SURGERY, AND DID IT WRONG. I HAD TO HAVE ANOTHER SURGERY DONE (ROUX EN Y) WHICH IS WHAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE TO BEGIN WITH. THE SURGERY DR IWAMOTO PERFORMED IS NOT DONE ANYMORE, THAT WAS DONE IN THE 50'S. AS A RESULT OF DR IWAMOTO MESSING UP I LOST MORE WEIGHT, DEVELOPED ULCERS AGAIN, COULDN'T EAT ANYTHING BECAUSE HE DIDN'T PUT IN A PASSAGEWAY FOR MY FOOD TO TRAVEL, I DEVELOPED OSTEOPEROSIS DUE TO LOSING SO MUCH WEIGHT, AMONG SEVERAL OTHER MINOR THINGS. SINCE MY 2ND SURGERY I AM DOING VERY WELL, AND FINALLY GAINING WEIGHT. SO AGAIN I WOULD NOT FOR ANY REASON AT ANY TIME RECOMMEND ANYONE TO DR IWAMOTO.

March 10th, 2017