A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Gordon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig J Gordon DO is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Craig J. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Craig Gordon has 1 office location.
- Dr. Craig Gordon practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Farmington Hills, MI.