A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Gordon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig J Gordon DO is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Craig J. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Craig Gordon has 5 office locations.
Dr. Craig Gordon practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Commerce Township, MI and Hamtramck, MI.