Dr. Craig Johnson MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 5th, 2016
My neurology experience
I don't know if he saved my life, but he save my job. I got hurt at work and went to the company doc.what a disaster. Doc J is really busy, but he stayed late and fit me in at DINNER hour. He even gave me a couple of Oreos while I waited for test results. He diagnosed me, got me to surgery and got me fixed. I know he's good b/c a lot of docs and nurses go to him...it was my dentist that told me to go to him. I hope he never retires,or moves away.

June 12th, 2011
He ran a little late, but not too bad.Not rushed when he saw me. Nice guy. Will talk to you and answer your questions, which is rere in my experience. Knows about work injury rules and doesn't take crap from insurance companies.

June 12th, 2011
my neurologist
The only bad thing I can say is he's late sometimes. A good guy. He talks to me! Good educator and draws pictures to explain stuff so we can unde ...

February 27th, 2009
great guy. he spent a whole hour with me. never a rush. not a stuff-shirt (no tie). very straightforward. small clinic. lots of personal attention...you won't get lost in the shuffle.

October 29th, 2015