A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig January:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig January, FACC, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Long QT Syndrome (Long QT Interval Syndrome)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. January graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 5 awards.
Dr. January has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig T January FACC, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Craig T. January practice?
- Dr. Craig January has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig January practices Cardiovascular Disease near Madison, WI.
See Madison Cardiologists.