A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig January:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. January
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. January Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig January, FACC, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Long QT Syndrome (Long QT Interval Syndrome)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. January graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 5 awards.
Dr. January has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig T January FACC, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Craig T. January practice?
- Dr. Craig January has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig January practices Cardiovascular Disease near Madison, WI.
See Madison Cardiologists.