A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig January:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig January, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Long QT Syndrome (Long QT Interval Syndrome)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. January graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. January has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. January accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Physicians Plus - 4 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 11 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan