A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Craig Jefferies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Jefferies is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jefferies
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Jefferies, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jefferies graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jefferies has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Spring Branch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Michael Jefferies MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig M. Jefferies practice?
- Dr. Craig Jefferies has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Jefferies practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Primary Care Doctors.