A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Job:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Job is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Job, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Job graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Job has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig M Job MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig M. Job practice?
- Dr. Craig Job has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Job practices Family Medicine near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Primary Care Doctors.